It’s time once again to crown a new champion of American Christianity.
We’ve got some of the toughest 1st round matchups in American Jesus Madness history this year, which is why more than ever before we need you to vote and vote often!!
Vote for your favorite, vote for your least favorite, vote for the thing you’re passionate about, or vote for the thing you can’t believe is a real thing plaguing Christianity in America but this is the world we live in and you might as well vote because angrily clicking things on the internet is surprisingly therapeutic. It’s totally up to you.
And if you’re still not sure who or what to vote for, check out this handy tournament breakdown from Matt Gorkos.
Lastly, since we always have a few new folks with us every year, here’s a few reminders about voting…
- You can vote on each matchup or just the ones you like. Again, it’s totally up to you.
- Voting is unlimited. So, vote now and vote often. But remember that Poll Daddy may send you to a “cool off period” after a bunch of votes in row. No worries, though. Just give it a couple of minutes and you’ll be available to vote again.
- The best way around the Poll Daddy cool off period is to get your friends and strangers to vote for your favorites. So share this link and get everybody you know to vote!!
- Polls close at 10pm CST
- The winners of each matchup will be announced tomorrow morning at 8am CST
- Voting for the Salacious 16 will begin tomorrow at 9am CST
- Voting for each new round will begin the following day until the championship on Monday
- The 2017 American Jesus Madness champion will be announced on Tuesday morning
That should be about it, but if you happen to have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below.
Now, let the games begin!
THE POLLS ARE NOW CLOSED. CHECK BACK TOMORROW MORNING TO FIND OUT WHO MADE IT TO THE SALACIOUS 16 ROUND.